- Elegant common areas designed by an interior designer
- Entrance with wood-panelled walls and marble floor
- Wrought-iron glass entrance door
- Freestone main facades on the street side
Thank you. Your request has been taken into account. A Franco Suisse agent will call you during the selected time slot.
The Franco Suisse team
Notre conseiller commercial vous recevra sur rendez-vous et en toute sécurité sur l'espace de vente :
67, avenue Marceau
Franco Suisse has elected a unique, convenient and quiet residential location in this valued city of the west side of Paris with a great economic dynamism. All services are within easy walking distance(shops, markets, schools) and the SNCF train station is only 300 metres away. Villa Célina is located on the corner of Rue Barbès and Rue des Vieilles Vignes and features a beautiful flattened corner whose vertical lines give the building strength, dynamism and delicacy. The double height entrance hall and the generous glazed volume are a real architectural signature of the project. With its entrance hall decorated with noble materials, the elegance and private nature of the building bring a feeling of serenity to its residents.
The apartments are designed to provide comfort, brightness and functionality. The living rooms open onto an exterior space from which you can appreciate the great exposures (west, south, south and southeast on the corner), as well as the uninterrupted views for some apartments.
* Brands may be replaced with equivalent references.
** Except for special shapes including skylights and bulls-eye windows, washrooms and bathrooms windows.
Control of roller shutters, heating and hot water consumption reading, stand-alone smoke detector
Possible options: lighting control, alarm, etc.
*** After configuration and activation. Requires an Internet subscription and a smartphone or a tablet (not included).
Surface area: 59 m² to 67 m²
Prices from: 554 000 €*
Surface area: 80 m² to 88 m²
Prices from: 812 000 €*
Prices from: 30 000 €*
- Courbevoie SNCF train station at 300m*
– Line L Saint-Lazare-Versailles or Saint-Nom or La Verrière or Cergy le Haut (La Défense 1 station away, Saint-Lazare 5 stations away)
- Tram T2 line at 750m*
– Faubourg de l’Arche station, line Pont de Bezons/Porte de Versailles (La Défense 1 station away, RER line A and metro line 1)
- Bus n°178 at 250m* - Grande Arche de La Défense/Gennevilliers
- Bus n°176 at 350m* - Colombes/Pont de Neuilly
*Source: Google maps
*Source: Google Maps
*Source: Google Maps